Saturday, October 23, 7:00 – 9:30 pm
Virtually over Zoom & Kahoot!
Gather your teammates…it’s time for Carlson Community Services’ THIRD Virtual Trivia Night! But this time with a twist! We’re bringing back our long-time Trivia MC, Nicole Kawell who will host a fast-paced and fun contest over Zoom on the Kahoot platform. With this new format, individuals, pairs, threesomes and foursomes can play together for just $25 per person. $200 prize and bragging rights awarded to the winning team! We’ll crown the pandemic’s worthiest trivia aficionado on Saturday, October 23, at 7:00 pm (doors open at 6:30). Proceeds benefit Carlson’s after-school program, community garden and concert series.
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW TRIVIA FORMAT:
- Play will be virtual via Zoom (Zoom link emailed to you prior to event)
- Trivia MC Nicole will use the Kahoot trivia platform that will generate questions and scores. Easy and seamless!
- Individuals, pairs, threesomes and foursomes can play together for just $25 per person**
- Register and pay here.
- Pay by PayPal or credit card.
- Your team will be sent the link to the Zoom meeting a few days before the event, along with detailed instructions for a smooth night of play.
Your support of Carlson’s programs is appreciated now more than ever! Covid-19 has prevented us from hosting in-person fundraising events. Help us give our MAP program a strong start as we resume this important program!
Questions? Contact Liz Mills at email@example.com or 773.398.6766.
If you’re unable to join us but would like to support Carlson’s mission, you can make a donation by clicking on the Tickets link, or here.